For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bahia BA VS Liverpool URU, Bahia BA to win

CON CSABahia BA VS Liverpool URU, Bahia BA to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:59:03 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 05:15 Friday(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Bahia BA VS Liverpool URU

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Bahia BA got 12 wins, 12 draws, 14 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bahia BA got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Liverpool URU got 6 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Uruguay. In the last 20 games, Liverpool URU got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahia BA 1.11-1/1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 205 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 47 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 55.12%; Draw win rate: 22.93%; Away win rate: 21.95%; Home odds win rate: 42.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2783 matches, the home team got 1178 wins, 830 draws and 775 losses. Home win rate: 42.33%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 27.85%; Over odds win rate: 45.35%; Draw odds win rate: 7.26%; Under odds win rate: 47.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-4.10-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 29 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 76.32%; Draw win rate: 15.79%; Away win rate: 7.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahia BA(67.1%), Draw(22.1%), Liverpool URU(10.8%)

 

Bahia BA VS Liverpool URU, Bahia BA to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.