For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bastia VS Caen, easy away win

FRACBastia VS Caen, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:27:58 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

French Cup -- Bastia VS Caen

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Bastia got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 54.5%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Caen got 3 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Caen got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bastia 0.92--1/-1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 399 matches, the home team got 263 wins, 59 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 65.91%; Draw win rate: 14.79%; Away win rate: 19.30%; Home odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2490 matches, the home team got 1021 wins, 695 draws and 774 losses. Home win rate: 41.00%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 31.08%; Over odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 50.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.40-4.10-1.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bastia(11.6%), Draw(20.1%), Caen(68.4%)

 

Bastia VS Caen, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.