For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bayern Munchen (Youth) VS TSV 1860 Rosenheim, home win

GER RegBayern Munchen (Youth) VS TSV 1860 Rosenheim, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:40:26 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Bayern Munchen (Youth) VS TSV 1860 Rosenheim 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 20 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, TSV 1860 Rosenheim got 7 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, TSV 1860 Rosenheim got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bayern Munchen (Youth) 0.89-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 285 matches, the home team got 222 wins, 31 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 77.89%; Draw win rate: 10.88%; Away win rate: 11.23%; Home odds win rate: 54.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 672 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 126 draws and 231 losses. Home win rate: 46.88%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 34.38%; Over odds win rate: 49.11%; Draw odds win rate: 4.61%; Under odds win rate: 46.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.80-7.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bayern Munchen (Youth)(71.7%), Draw(17.4%), TSV 1860 Rosenheim(11.0%)

 

Bayern Munchen (Youth) VS TSV 1860 Rosenheim, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.