For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bergantinos CF VS CF Internacional De Madrid, an open game

SPA FCBergantinos CF VS CF Internacional De Madrid, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:25:47 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 03:00 Friday(GMT+8)

Spanish Federacion Cup -- Bergantinos CF VS CF Internacional De Madrid

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Bergantinos CF got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, CF Internacional De Madrid got 5 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division B. In the last 20 games, CF Internacional De Madrid got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bergantinos CF 1.05-0-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 814 matches, the home team got 271 wins, 261 draws and 282 losses. Home win rate: 33.29%; Draw win rate: 32.06%; Away win rate: 34.64%; Home odds win rate: 33.29%; Draw odds win rate: 32.06%; Away odds win rate: 34.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5738 matches, the home team got 2522 wins, 1574 draws and 1642 losses. Home win rate: 43.95%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 28.62%; Over odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.08%; Under odds win rate: 49.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.05-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 17 wins, 14 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 39.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bergantinos CF(34.0%), Draw(28.6%), CF Internacional De Madrid(37.4%)

 

Bergantinos CF VS CF Internacional De Madrid, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.