For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boca Juniors VS Velez Sarsfield, host may win

ARG SLCBoca Juniors VS Velez Sarsfield, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:04:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentina Super League Cup -- Boca Juniors VS Velez Sarsfield 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Boca Juniors got 15 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Boca Juniors got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Velez Sarsfield got 11 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Velez Sarsfield got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boca Juniors 0.94-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 478 matches, the home team got 180 wins, 141 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 37.66%; Draw win rate: 29.50%; Away win rate: 32.85%; Home odds win rate: 37.66%; Draw odds win rate: 29.50%; Away odds win rate: 32.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4257 matches, the home team got 1847 wins, 1218 draws and 1192 losses. Home win rate: 43.39%; Draw win rate: 28.61%; Away win rate: 28.00%; Over odds win rate: 45.27%; Draw odds win rate: 7.12%; Under odds win rate: 47.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.00-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 12 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 34.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boca Juniors(42.2%), Draw(30.5%), Velez Sarsfield(27.3%)

 

Boca Juniors VS Velez Sarsfield, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.