For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Borussia Dortmund (Youth) VS FC Kaan-Marienborn, home win

GER RegBorussia Dortmund (Youth) VS FC Kaan-Marienborn, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:39:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Borussia Dortmund (Youth) VS FC Kaan-Marienborn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 12 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, FC Kaan-Marienborn got 4 wins, 10 draws, 12 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Kaan-Marienborn got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Borussia Dortmund (Youth) 1.02-1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 162 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 25 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 53.09%; Draw win rate: 15.43%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Home odds win rate: 45.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 663 matches, the home team got 314 wins, 138 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 47.36%; Draw win rate: 20.81%; Away win rate: 31.83%; Over odds win rate: 50.08%; Draw odds win rate: 4.22%; Under odds win rate: 45.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.60-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 7.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Borussia Dortmund (Youth)(66.8%), Draw(20.1%), FC Kaan-Marienborn(13.1%)

 

Borussia Dortmund (Youth) VS FC Kaan-Marienborn, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.