For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botosani VS CS Voluntari, an exciting clash

ROM D1Botosani VS CS Voluntari, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:00:53 GMT        

Match Time:2/11/2019 23:00 Monday(GMT+8)

Romania Liga I -- Botosani VS CS Voluntari

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Botosani got 7 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, CS Voluntari got 3 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botosani 0.98-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 410 matches, the home team got 198 wins, 105 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 48.29%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 26.10%; Home odds win rate: 54.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 608 matches, the home team got 269 wins, 175 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 44.24%; Draw win rate: 28.78%; Away win rate: 26.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.38%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 46.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.30-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 17 wins, 13 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 38.24%; Away win rate: 11.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botosani(54.1%), Draw(27.0%), CS Voluntari(18.9%)

 

Botosani VS CS Voluntari, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.