For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brazil U22 VS Ireland U21, Brazil U22 is trustworthy

TOUTBrazil U22 VS Ireland U21, Brazil U22 is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:03:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- Brazil U22 VS Ireland U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 14 games, Brazil U22 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 64.3%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Ireland U21 got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brazil U22 1.04-1.5/2-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 59.09%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 22.73%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 976 matches, the home team got 396 wins, 262 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 40.57%; Draw win rate: 26.84%; Away win rate: 32.58%; Over odds win rate: 45.29%; Draw odds win rate: 5.33%; Under odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.40-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brazil U22(81.8%), Draw(12.4%), Ireland U21(5.7%)

 

Brazil U22 VS Ireland U21, Brazil U22 is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.