For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brentford VS Barnet, host is expected to win

ENG FACBrentford VS Barnet, host is expected to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:32:50 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England FA Cup -- Brentford VS Barnet

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Brentford got 9 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Brentford got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Barnet got 10 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 17 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barnet got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brentford 0.90-2-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 67.65%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 11.76%; Home odds win rate: 35.29%; Draw odds win rate: 17.65%; Away odds win rate: 47.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 812 matches, the home team got 405 wins, 160 draws and 247 losses. Home win rate: 49.88%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 30.42%; Over odds win rate: 48.40%; Draw odds win rate: 4.93%; Under odds win rate: 46.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.16-6.80-14.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 6 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brentford(81.7%), Draw(12.8%), Barnet(5.5%)

 

Brentford VS Barnet, host is expected to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.