For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSD Antofagasta VS Barnechea, home win is expected

Chile CupCSD Antofagasta VS Barnechea, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:14:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Chile Cup -- CSD Antofagasta VS Barnechea 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 14 rounds, CSD Antofagasta got 2 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 16 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, CSD Antofagasta got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

After 15 rounds, Barnechea got 7 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Chile Primera B. In the last 20 games, Barnechea got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

Odds Analysis:

CSD Antofagasta recovered and won first leg on away field with 2:1, which boost their morale greatly. Now the handicap first odd is CSD Antofagasta-0.5, which seems to support the host. So a home victory will be expected.

 

CSD Antofagasta VS Barnechea

Handicap Pick: CSD Antofagasta-0.5

 

CSD Antofagasta VS Barnechea, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.