For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSKA Sofia VS Ludogorets Razgrad, hard to predict

BUL D1CSKA Sofia VS Ludogorets Razgrad, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:13:30 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 23:30 Thursday(GMT+8)

Bulgaria Premier League -- CSKA Sofia VS Ludogorets Razgrad

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, CSKA Sofia got 12 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, CSKA Sofia got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Ludogorets Razgrad got 14 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ludogorets Razgrad got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CSKA Sofia 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1945 matches, the home team got 673 wins, 578 draws and 694 losses. Home win rate: 34.60%; Draw win rate: 29.72%; Away win rate: 35.68%; Home odds win rate: 34.60%; Draw odds win rate: 29.72%; Away odds win rate: 35.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3854 matches, the home team got 1665 wins, 1151 draws and 1038 losses. Home win rate: 43.20%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 26.93%; Over odds win rate: 43.62%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-3.00-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 360 games, the home team got 123 wins, 114 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 34.17%; Draw win rate: 31.67%; Away win rate: 34.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CSKA Sofia(34.4%), Draw(29.3%), Ludogorets Razgrad(36.3%)

 

CSKA Sofia VS Ludogorets Razgrad, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.