For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CA River Plate VS Santos, tend to Santos

CON CSACA River Plate VS Santos, tend to Santos

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:02:40 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 05:15 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- CA River Plate VS Santos

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, CA River Plate got 4 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Uruguay. In the last 20 games, CA River Plate got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Santos got 13 wins, 11 draws, 14 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Santos got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CA River Plate 0.94--0.5/-1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 393 matches, the home team got 219 wins, 80 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 55.73%; Draw win rate: 20.36%; Away win rate: 23.92%; Home odds win rate: 61.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4168 matches, the home team got 1817 wins, 1183 draws and 1168 losses. Home win rate: 43.59%; Draw win rate: 28.38%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 7.10%; Under odds win rate: 47.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.35-1.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CA River Plate(17.2%), Draw(27.3%), Santos(55.5%)

 

CA River Plate VS Santos, tend to Santos

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.