For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cadiz VS Granada CF, home will win

SPA D2Cadiz VS Granada CF, home will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:40:42 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 04:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

Spanish Segunda Division -- Cadiz VS Granada CF

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Cadiz got 9 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Granada CF got 11 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Granada CF got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cadiz 0.93-0/0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 415 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 117 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 36.39%; Draw win rate: 28.19%; Away win rate: 35.42%; Home odds win rate: 44.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 681 matches, the home team got 266 wins, 221 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 39.06%; Draw win rate: 32.45%; Away win rate: 28.49%; Over odds win rate: 41.85%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-2.95-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 80.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cadiz(41.5%), Draw(32.9%), Granada CF(25.5%)

Cadiz VS Granada CF, home will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.