For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Canberra United (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), a tough game

AUS WALCanberra United (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:46:09 GMT        

Match Time:2/5/2019 15:00 Tuesday(GMT+8)

Australia W-League -- Canberra United (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Canberra United (w) got 3 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Canberra United (w) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Melbourne Victory (w) got 7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Victory (w) got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Canberra United (w) 0.94--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2503 matches, the home team got 1197 wins, 659 draws and 647 losses. Home win rate: 47.82%; Draw win rate: 26.33%; Away win rate: 25.85%; Home odds win rate: 49.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1767 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 379 draws and 587 losses. Home win rate: 45.33%; Draw win rate: 21.45%; Away win rate: 33.22%; Over odds win rate: 46.75%; Draw odds win rate: 4.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.50-1.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Canberra United (w)(25.0%), Draw(23.5%), Melbourne Victory (w)(51.6%)

 

Canberra United (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.