For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cardiff City VS Huddersfield Town, an exciting game

ENG PRCardiff City VS Huddersfield Town, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:24:45 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 23:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

English Premier League -- Cardiff City VS Huddersfield Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Cardiff City got 5 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 17 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Cardiff City got 5 wins, 1 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Huddersfield Town got 2 wins, 4 draws, 15 losses and placed the 20 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Huddersfield Town got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cardiff City 1.05-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1798 matches, the home team got 649 wins, 534 draws and 615 losses. Home win rate: 36.10%; Draw win rate: 29.70%; Away win rate: 34.20%; Home odds win rate: 41.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2/2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 419 matches, the home team got 168 wins, 131 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 40.10%; Draw win rate: 31.26%; Away win rate: 28.64%; Over odds win rate: 42.00%; Draw odds win rate: 8.35%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.20-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 14 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 51.85%; Draw win rate: 18.52%; Away win rate: 29.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cardiff City(42.4%), Draw(30.5%), Huddersfield Town(27.1%)

 

Cardiff City VS Huddersfield Town, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.