For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chacarita juniors VS Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero, home win

ARG D2Chacarita juniors VS Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:33:03 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 08:05 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Argentine Division 2 -- Chacarita juniors VS Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Chacarita juniors got 3 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 19 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Chacarita juniors got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chacarita juniors 0.94-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2633 matches, the home team got 1105 wins, 776 draws and 752 losses. Home win rate: 41.97%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 28.56%; Home odds win rate: 42.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 640 matches, the home team got 261 wins, 203 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 40.78%; Draw win rate: 31.72%; Away win rate: 27.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 7.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-2.90-2.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chacarita juniors(40.8%), Draw(31.6%), Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero(27.6%)

 

Chacarita juniors VS Atletico Mitre de Santiago del Estero, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.