For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cheltenham Town VS Yeovil Town, host is expected higher

ENG L2Cheltenham Town VS Yeovil Town, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster October
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:08:10 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England League 2 -- Cheltenham Town VS Yeovil Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Cheltenham Town got 8 wins, 8 draws, 13 losses and placed the 19 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cheltenham Town got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Yeovil Town got 7 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Yeovil Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cheltenham Town 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2213 matches, the home team got 815 wins, 706 draws and 692 losses. Home win rate: 36.83%; Draw win rate: 31.90%; Away win rate: 31.27%; Home odds win rate: 39.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6749 matches, the home team got 2848 wins, 1936 draws and 1965 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 29.12%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.10-2.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 78 games, the home team got 35 wins, 19 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 44.87%; Draw win rate: 24.36%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cheltenham Town(42.4%), Draw(28.8%), Yeovil Town(28.8%)

 

Cheltenham Town VS Yeovil Town, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.