For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Club America VS Necaxa, host to win

MEX ILClub America VS Necaxa, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:29:00 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 11:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Club America VS Necaxa

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Club America got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club America got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Necaxa got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Necaxa got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Club America 0.80-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 207 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 62 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 37.68%; Draw win rate: 29.95%; Away win rate: 32.37%; Home odds win rate: 53.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 824 matches, the home team got 369 wins, 208 draws and 247 losses. Home win rate: 44.78%; Draw win rate: 25.24%; Away win rate: 29.98%; Over odds win rate: 44.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.19%; Under odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.75-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 35 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 60.34%; Draw win rate: 18.97%; Away win rate: 20.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Club America(57.3%), Draw(24.8%), Necaxa(18.0%)

 

Club America VS Necaxa, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.