For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Concordia Chiajna VS CS Universitatea Craiova, away win

ROM D1Concordia Chiajna VS CS Universitatea Craiova, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:01:58 GMT        

Match Time:12/7/2018 02:00 Friday(GMT+8)

Romania Liga I -- Dunarea Calarasi VS FC Astra Giurgiu

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Concordia Chiajna got 4 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Concordia Chiajna got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, CS Universitatea Craiova got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Universitatea Craiova got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Concordia Chiajna 1.08--0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 659 matches, the home team got 280 wins, 190 draws and 189 losses. Home win rate: 42.49%; Draw win rate: 28.83%; Away win rate: 28.68%; Home odds win rate: 46.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1947 matches, the home team got 811 wins, 579 draws and 557 losses. Home win rate: 41.65%; Draw win rate: 29.74%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Over odds win rate: 44.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.30-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 8 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 53.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Concordia Chiajna(19.3%), Draw(26.6%), CS Universitatea Craiova(54.1%)

 

Concordia Chiajna VS CS Universitatea Craiova, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.