For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Czech VS Montenegro, Czech will win

EURO CupCzech VS Montenegro, Czech will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2019 10:04:26 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Czech VS Montenegro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Czech got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Czech got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Montenegro got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Montenegro got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Czech 0.82-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 344 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 69 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 53.49%; Draw win rate: 20.06%; Away win rate: 26.45%; Home odds win rate: 63.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1206 matches, the home team got 520 wins, 349 draws and 337 losses. Home win rate: 43.12%; Draw win rate: 28.94%; Away win rate: 27.94%; Over odds win rate: 45.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.80%; Under odds win rate: 49.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.65-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 24 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 47.06%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Czech(58.3%), Draw(25.1%), Montenegro(16.6%)


Czech VS Montenegro, Czech will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.