For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Degerfors VS Norrby IF, with a home victory

SWE D2Degerfors VS Norrby IF, with a home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:55:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Degerfors VS Norrby IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Degerfors got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Degerfors got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Norrby IF got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Norrby IF got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 73.7%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Degerfors 0.87-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1502 matches, the home team got 771 wins, 393 draws and 338 losses. Home win rate: 51.33%; Draw win rate: 26.17%; Away win rate: 22.50%; Home odds win rate: 52.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2434 matches, the home team got 1059 wins, 620 draws and 755 losses. Home win rate: 43.51%; Draw win rate: 25.47%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 44.54%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 49.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.40-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 225 games, the home team got 106 wins, 69 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 47.11%; Draw win rate: 30.67%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Degerfors(52.4%), Draw(26.0%), Norrby IF(21.7%)

 

Degerfors VS Norrby IF, with a home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.