For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Palestino, a tight game

CON CLADep.Independiente Medellin VS Palestino, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 08:56:57 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 07:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Palestino

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 0 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Palestino got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Palestino got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dep.Independiente Medellin 0.94-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1657 matches, the home team got 884 wins, 411 draws and 362 losses. Home win rate: 53.35%; Draw win rate: 24.80%; Away win rate: 21.85%; Home odds win rate: 56.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 750 matches, the home team got 328 wins, 214 draws and 208 losses. Home win rate: 43.73%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 27.73%; Over odds win rate: 45.47%; Draw odds win rate: 6.27%; Under odds win rate: 48.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.35-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 14 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 16.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dep.Independiente Medellin(57.7%), Draw(25.3%), Palestino(17.1%)

 

Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Palestino, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.