For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo La Guaira VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, a tight game

CON CLADeportivo La Guaira VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:59:09 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 07:30 Friday(GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- Deportivo La Guaira VS Atletico Nacional Medellin

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Deportivo La Guaira got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Deportivo La Guaira got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Atletico Nacional Medellin got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Nacional Medellin got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo La Guaira 0.99--0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1983 matches, the home team got 952 wins, 527 draws and 504 losses. Home win rate: 48.01%; Draw win rate: 26.58%; Away win rate: 25.42%; Home odds win rate: 49.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5348 matches, the home team got 2241 wins, 1600 draws and 1507 losses. Home win rate: 41.90%; Draw win rate: 29.92%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 43.01%; Draw odds win rate: 7.03%; Under odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.20-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo La Guaira(22.4%), Draw(29.1%), Atletico Nacional Medellin(48.5%)

 

Deportivo La Guaira VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.