For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dijon VS Guingamp, host may win

FRA D1Dijon VS Guingamp, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 09:23:59 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 02:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 1 -- Dijon VS Guingamp

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Dijon got 3 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 18 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Dijon got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Guingamp got 1 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Guingamp got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dijon 0.96-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1243 matches, the home team got 452 wins, 374 draws and 417 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 30.09%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Home odds win rate: 40.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1583 matches, the home team got 675 wins, 448 draws and 460 losses. Home win rate: 42.64%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 44.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.10-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 121 games, the home team got 48 wins, 37 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 39.67%; Draw win rate: 30.58%; Away win rate: 29.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dijon(42.1%), Draw(29.5%), Guingamp(28.4%)

 

Dijon VS Guingamp, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.