For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dundalk VS Bohemians, easy home win

IRE PRDundalk VS Bohemians, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:40:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Dundalk VS Bohemians 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Dundalk got 4 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Dundalk got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Bohemians got 6 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Bohemians got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dundalk 1.03-1-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 93 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 26 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 53.76%; Draw win rate: 27.96%; Away win rate: 18.28%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 27.96%; Away odds win rate: 38.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 944 matches, the home team got 378 wins, 284 draws and 282 losses. Home win rate: 40.04%; Draw win rate: 30.08%; Away win rate: 29.87%; Over odds win rate: 40.89%; Draw odds win rate: 5.40%; Under odds win rate: 53.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.56-3.75-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 33 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 55.93%; Draw win rate: 27.12%; Away win rate: 16.95%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dundalk(61.4%), Draw(23.9%), Bohemians(14.8%)

 

Dundalk VS Bohemians, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.