For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FBC Melgar VS Universidad de Chile, an interesting meeting

CON CLAFBC Melgar VS Universidad de Chile, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster October
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:41:36 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 07:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- FBC Melgar VS Universidad de Chile

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, FBC Melgar got 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, FBC Melgar got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Universidad de Chile got 18 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FBC Melgar 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1490 matches, the home team got 573 wins, 451 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 30.27%; Away win rate: 31.28%; Home odds win rate: 38.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1534 matches, the home team got 647 wins, 454 draws and 433 losses. Home win rate: 42.18%; Draw win rate: 29.60%; Away win rate: 28.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.46%; Draw odds win rate: 6.65%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-2.93-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FBC Melgar(38.9%), Draw(30.6%), Universidad de Chile(30.5%)

 

FBC Melgar VS Universidad de Chile, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.