For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Koln VS St. Pauli, host to win

GER D2FC Koln VS St. Pauli, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 08 Feb 2019 09:32:45 GMT        

Match Time:2/9/2019 01:30 Saturday(GMT+8)

German Bundesliga 2 -- FC Koln VS St. Pauli

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, FC Koln got 11 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, FC Koln got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, St. Pauli got 11 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, St. Pauli got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Koln 0.90-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 978 matches, the home team got 474 wins, 208 draws and 296 losses. Home win rate: 48.47%; Draw win rate: 21.27%; Away win rate: 30.27%; Home odds win rate: 58.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1012 matches, the home team got 524 wins, 223 draws and 265 losses. Home win rate: 51.78%; Draw win rate: 22.04%; Away win rate: 26.19%; Over odds win rate: 49.01%; Draw odds win rate: 4.94%; Under odds win rate: 46.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.70-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 36.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Koln(60.7%), Draw(22.7%), St. Pauli(16.6%)

 

FC Koln VS St. Pauli, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.