For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Viktoria Plzen VS Sparta Praha, host will win

CZE D1FC Viktoria Plzen VS Sparta Praha, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:34:48 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- FC Viktoria Plzen VS Sparta Praha 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, FC Viktoria Plzen got 21 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Viktoria Plzen got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Sparta Praha got 17 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Sparta Praha got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Viktoria Plzen 1.05-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1608 matches, the home team got 674 wins, 428 draws and 506 losses. Home win rate: 41.92%; Draw win rate: 26.62%; Away win rate: 31.47%; Home odds win rate: 50.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2556 matches, the home team got 1049 wins, 712 draws and 795 losses. Home win rate: 41.04%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 31.10%; Over odds win rate: 43.66%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.40-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 10 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 34.78%; Away win rate: 21.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Viktoria Plzen(47.8%), Draw(27.1%), Sparta Praha(25.1%)

 

FC Viktoria Plzen VS Sparta Praha, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.