For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FK Pirmasens VS FSV Frankfurt, tend to the host

GER RegFK Pirmasens VS FSV Frankfurt, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:39:08 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- FK Pirmasens VS FSV Frankfurt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, FK Pirmasens got 8 wins, 7 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FK Pirmasens got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, FSV Frankfurt got 8 wins, 6 draws, 14 losses and placed the 14 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FSV Frankfurt got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Pirmasens 1.06-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 513 matches, the home team got 202 wins, 156 draws and 155 losses. Home win rate: 39.38%; Draw win rate: 30.41%; Away win rate: 30.21%; Home odds win rate: 44.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 97 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 25 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 37.11%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 37.11%; Over odds win rate: 42.27%; Draw odds win rate: 2.06%; Under odds win rate: 55.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.30-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 7 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Pirmasens(44.4%), Draw(27.1%), FSV Frankfurt(28.5%)

 

 

FK Pirmasens VS FSV Frankfurt, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.