For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Finn Harps VS Bohemians, go for guests

IRE PRFinn Harps VS Bohemians, go for guests

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Finn Harps VS Bohemians 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Finn Harps got 0 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Finn Harps got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Bohemians got 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Bohemians got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Finn Harps 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1649 matches, the home team got 703 wins, 413 draws and 533 losses. Home win rate: 42.63%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Home odds win rate: 51.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2834 matches, the home team got 1196 wins, 842 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 29.71%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 45.31%; Draw odds win rate: 7.34%; Under odds win rate: 47.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.40-1.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 3 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 15.79%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 47.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Finn Harps(21.3%), Draw(27.1%), Bohemians(51.6%)


Finn Harps VS Bohemians, go for guests

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.