For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Bayern Munchen, sure away win

GER D1Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Bayern Munchen, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:18:01 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Bayern Munchen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 11 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Bayern Munchen got 20 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Bayern Munchen got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Dusseldorf 1.11--1.5/-2-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 99 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 14 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 50.51%; Draw win rate: 14.14%; Away win rate: 35.35%; Home odds win rate: 66.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 99 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 11 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 59.60%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 29.29%; Over odds win rate: 46.46%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 12.00-5.00-1.22. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Dusseldorf(7.3%), Draw(13.1%), Bayern Munchen(79.6%)

 

Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Bayern Munchen, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.