For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Girona VS Villarreal, a close game

SPA D1Girona VS Villarreal, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:23:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish La Liga -- Girona VS Villarreal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Girona got 8 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Girona got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Villarreal got 6 wins, 12 draws, 13 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Villarreal got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Girona 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 981 matches, the home team got 348 wins, 280 draws and 353 losses. Home win rate: 35.47%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 35.98%; Home odds win rate: 35.47%; Draw odds win rate: 28.54%; Away odds win rate: 35.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 773 matches, the home team got 349 wins, 216 draws and 208 losses. Home win rate: 45.15%; Draw win rate: 27.94%; Away win rate: 26.91%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 7.37%; Under odds win rate: 46.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.15-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 4 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 43.75%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Girona(38.0%), Draw(28.1%), Villarreal(33.9%)

 

Girona VS Villarreal, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.