For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Glenavon Lurgan VS Dungannon Swifts, support the host

NIR CUPGlenavon Lurgan VS Dungannon Swifts, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 03:45 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Northern Ireland Cup -- Glenavon Lurgan VS Dungannon Swifts

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Glenavon Lurgan got 13 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glenavon Lurgan got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Dungannon Swifts got 7 wins, 9 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dungannon Swifts got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glenavon Lurgan 1.00-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 552 matches, the home team got 234 wins, 104 draws and 214 losses. Home win rate: 42.39%; Draw win rate: 18.84%; Away win rate: 38.77%; Home odds win rate: 41.12%; Draw odds win rate: 23.37%; Away odds win rate: 35.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1874 matches, the home team got 879 wins, 387 draws and 608 losses. Home win rate: 46.91%; Draw win rate: 20.65%; Away win rate: 32.44%; Over odds win rate: 47.44%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 46.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-4.00-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 16 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 55.17%; Draw win rate: 34.48%; Away win rate: 10.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glenavon Lurgan(62.4%), Draw(21.4%), Dungannon Swifts(16.2%)

 

Glenavon Lurgan VS Dungannon Swifts, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.