For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Grindavik VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

ICE PRGrindavik VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:02:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Grindavik VS KR Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Grindavik got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Grindavik got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, KR Reykjavik got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KR Reykjavik got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.6%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Grindavik 0.99--0.5/-1-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 285 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 72 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 50.53%; Draw win rate: 25.26%; Away win rate: 24.21%; Home odds win rate: 56.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1941 matches, the home team got 930 wins, 449 draws and 562 losses. Home win rate: 47.91%; Draw win rate: 23.13%; Away win rate: 28.95%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-3.60-1.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Grindavik(20.8%), Draw(24.1%), KR Reykjavik(55.1%)

 

Grindavik VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.