For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
HK Kopavogs VS IBV Vestmannaeyjar, home win is expected

ICE PRHK Kopavogs VS IBV Vestmannaeyjar, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:02:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- HK Kopavogs VS IBV Vestmannaeyjar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, HK Kopavogs got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, HK Kopavogs got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, IBV Vestmannaeyjar got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, IBV Vestmannaeyjar got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HK Kopavogs 1.08-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 810 matches, the home team got 296 wins, 239 draws and 275 losses. Home win rate: 36.54%; Draw win rate: 29.51%; Away win rate: 33.95%; Home odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4400 matches, the home team got 2003 wins, 1081 draws and 1316 losses. Home win rate: 45.52%; Draw win rate: 24.57%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 46.02%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.30-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HK Kopavogs(41.3%), Draw(27.0%), IBV Vestmannaeyjar(31.7%)

 

HK Kopavogs VS IBV Vestmannaeyjar, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.