For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
HIFK VS Lahti, an interesting meeting

FIN D1HIFK VS Lahti, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:57:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- HIFK VS Lahti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, HIFK got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, HIFK got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Lahti got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Lahti got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HIFK 1.02-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 632 matches, the home team got 215 wins, 199 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 34.02%; Draw win rate: 31.49%; Away win rate: 34.49%; Home odds win rate: 34.02%; Draw odds win rate: 31.49%; Away odds win rate: 34.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1337 matches, the home team got 556 wins, 401 draws and 380 losses. Home win rate: 41.59%; Draw win rate: 29.99%; Away win rate: 28.42%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 8.00%; Under odds win rate: 47.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-3.00-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 15 wins, 15 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 41.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HIFK(31.9%), Draw(31.8%), Lahti(36.4%)

 

HIFK VS Lahti, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.