For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hibernian VS Saint Mirren, Scottish Premier League

SCO PRHibernian VS Saint Mirren, Scottish Premier League

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:18:03 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Scottish Premier League -- Hibernian VS Saint Mirren

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Hibernian got 5 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hibernian got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Saint Mirren got 2 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Saint Mirren got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hibernian 0.96-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 161 matches, the home team got 97 wins, 33 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 60.25%; Draw win rate: 20.50%; Away win rate: 19.25%; Home odds win rate: 46.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 676 matches, the home team got 295 wins, 165 draws and 216 losses. Home win rate: 43.64%; Draw win rate: 24.41%; Away win rate: 31.95%; Over odds win rate: 45.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 48.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.50-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hibernian(66.1%), Draw(21.2%), Saint Mirren(12.7%)

 

Hibernian VS Saint Mirren, Scottish Premier League

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.