For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hume City VS Oakleigh Cannons, a tight game

A FFA CupHume City VS Oakleigh Cannons, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:54:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia FFA Cup -- Hume City VS Oakleigh Cannons 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Hume City got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hume City got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Oakleigh Cannons got 5 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Oakleigh Cannons got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hume City 0.97-0/0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 466 matches, the home team got 180 wins, 136 draws and 150 losses. Home win rate: 38.63%; Draw win rate: 29.18%; Away win rate: 32.19%; Home odds win rate: 40.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 266 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 62 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 45.86%; Draw win rate: 23.31%; Away win rate: 30.83%; Over odds win rate: 48.12%; Draw odds win rate: 4.89%; Under odds win rate: 46.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.40-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 83.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hume City(43.2%), Draw(24.9%), Oakleigh Cannons(31.9%)

 

Hume City VS Oakleigh Cannons, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.