For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kilmarnock VS Livingston, host to win

SCO PRKilmarnock VS Livingston, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:17:55 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Scottish Premier League -- Kilmarnock VS Livingston

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Kilmarnock got 8 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kilmarnock got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Livingston got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Livingston got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kilmarnock 0.84-0/0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1085 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 289 draws and 337 losses. Home win rate: 42.30%; Draw win rate: 26.64%; Away win rate: 31.06%; Home odds win rate: 46.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.21-2/2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 160 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 46 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 28.75%; Away win rate: 27.50%; Over odds win rate: 46.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 47.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.15-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 11 wins, 22 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kilmarnock(49.9%), Draw(28.7%), Livingston(21.4%)

 

Kilmarnock VS Livingston, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.