For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kingston City VS Green Gully Cavaliers, an exciting game

AUS VPLKingston City VS Green Gully Cavaliers, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:11:34 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Kingston City VS Green Gully Cavaliers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Kingston City got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kingston City got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Green Gully Cavaliers got 4 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Green Gully Cavaliers got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kingston City 1.03-0/-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 380 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 104 draws and 128 losses. Home win rate: 38.95%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 33.68%; Home odds win rate: 42.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 412 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 66 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 48.30%; Draw win rate: 16.02%; Away win rate: 35.68%; Over odds win rate: 50.24%; Draw odds win rate: 5.34%; Under odds win rate: 44.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.35-2.11. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 54.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kingston City(30.1%), Draw(25.1%), Green Gully Cavaliers(44.9%)

 

Kingston City VS Green Gully Cavaliers, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.