For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kissamikos VS AEK Athens, away side may win

GRE CupKissamikos VS AEK Athens, away side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:44:49 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 01:30 Friday(GMT+8)

Greece Cup -- Kissamikos VS AEK Athens

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Kissamikos got 2 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Greece National B. In the last 20 games, Kissamikos got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 54.5%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, AEK Athens got 8 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEK Athens got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kissamikos 0.85--1.5/-2-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 115 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 12 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 67.83%; Draw win rate: 10.43%; Away win rate: 21.74%; Home odds win rate: 61.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2362 matches, the home team got 969 wins, 628 draws and 765 losses. Home win rate: 41.02%; Draw win rate: 26.59%; Away win rate: 32.39%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 50.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 10.00-5.40-1.23. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kissamikos(6.7%), Draw(16.7%), AEK Athens(76.7%)

 

Kissamikos VS AEK Athens, away side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.