For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kyrgyzstan VS Korea Republic, Korea Republic will win

AFCKyrgyzstan VS Korea Republic, Korea Republic will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:03:05 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 23:59 Friday (GMT+8)

AFC Asian Cup -- Kyrgyzstan VS Korea Republic

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Kyrgyzstan got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Kyrgyzstan got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Korea Republic got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Korea Republic got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kyrgyzstan 1.00--2/-2.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 73 matches, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 23.29%; Draw win rate: 9.59%; Away win rate: 67.12%; Home odds win rate: 50.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1349 matches, the home team got 618 wins, 256 draws and 475 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 18.98%; Away win rate: 35.21%; Over odds win rate: 45.66%; Draw odds win rate: 4.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.00-7.20-1.17. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kyrgyzstan(6.0%), Draw(13.8%), Korea Republic(80.2%)



Kyrgyzstan VS Korea Republic, Korea Republic will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.