For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lamia VS Panathinaikos, a tedious game

GRE CupLamia VS Panathinaikos, a tedious game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:44:45 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 01:30 Friday(GMT+8)

Greece Cup -- Lamia VS Panathinaikos

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Lamia got 2 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 14 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Lamia got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Panathinaikos got 8 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Panathinaikos got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lamia 1.07-0/-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 448 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 120 draws and 155 losses. Home win rate: 38.62%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 34.60%; Home odds win rate: 41.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 629 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 201 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 31.96%; Away win rate: 27.66%; Over odds win rate: 41.49%; Draw odds win rate: 8.43%; Under odds win rate: 50.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.10-2.11. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 41.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lamia(34.5%), Draw(29.6%), Panathinaikos(35.9%)

 

Lamia VS Panathinaikos, a tedious game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.