For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia, support Saudi Arabia

AFCLebanon VS Saudi Arabia, support Saudi Arabia

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:27:45 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 23:59 Saturday  (GMT+8)

AFC Asian Cup -- Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Lebanon got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Saudi Arabia got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lebanon 0.93--1/-1.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 15 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 31.88%; Home odds win rate: 39.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3606 matches, the home team got 1568 wins, 1029 draws and 1009 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 27.98%; Over odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 7.35%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.20-4.10-1.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lebanon(12.2%), Draw(23.8%), Saudi Arabia(64.0%)

 

Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia, support Saudi Arabia

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.