For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lille VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), away side will win

FRA D1Lille VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), away side will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:17:44 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lille VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Lille got 18 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lille got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 26 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lille 0.78--1/-1.5-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 59.38%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 28.13%; Home odds win rate: 56.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1018 matches, the home team got 502 wins, 221 draws and 295 losses. Home win rate: 49.31%; Draw win rate: 21.71%; Away win rate: 28.98%; Over odds win rate: 48.13%; Draw odds win rate: 4.42%; Under odds win rate: 47.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.40-4.10-1.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lille(21.5%), Draw(24.7%), Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(53.8%)

 

Lille VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), away side will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.