For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Livorno VS Brescia, away side is expected higher

ITA D2Livorno VS Brescia, away side is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:02:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Livorno VS Brescia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Livorno got 7 wins, 9 draws, 14 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Livorno got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Brescia got 15 wins, 12 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brescia got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Livorno 1.03-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 388 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 108 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 32.73%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 39.43%; Home odds win rate: 45.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2/2.5-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 308 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 85 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 27.60%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.81%; Draw odds win rate: 8.44%; Under odds win rate: 46.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.30-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Livorno(27.7%), Draw(29.2%), Brescia(43.2%)

 

Livorno VS Brescia, away side is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.