For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lugano VS St. Gallen, go for the home side

SUI SlLugano VS St. Gallen, go for the home side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:22:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- Lugano VS St. Gallen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Lugano got 9 wins, 14 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Lugano got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, St. Gallen got 12 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, St. Gallen got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lugano 0.87-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1843 matches, the home team got 813 wins, 521 draws and 509 losses. Home win rate: 44.11%; Draw win rate: 28.27%; Away win rate: 27.62%; Home odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 527 matches, the home team got 252 wins, 133 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 47.82%; Draw win rate: 25.24%; Away win rate: 26.94%; Over odds win rate: 44.78%; Draw odds win rate: 5.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.20-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 223 games, the home team got 94 wins, 65 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 42.15%; Draw win rate: 29.15%; Away win rate: 28.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lugano(45.5%), Draw(26.9%), St. Gallen(27.6%)

 

Lugano VS St. Gallen, go for the home side

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.