For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Metz VS Red Star FC 93, host is expected high

FRA D2Metz VS Red Star FC 93, host is expected high

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:37:02 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Metz VS Red Star FC 93

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Metz got 11 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Metz got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Red Star FC 93 got 2 wins, 3 draws, 11 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Red Star FC 93 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Metz 1.05-1/1.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 30 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 47.41%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 30.37%; Home odds win rate: 43.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1324 matches, the home team got 608 wins, 307 draws and 409 losses. Home win rate: 45.92%; Draw win rate: 23.19%; Away win rate: 30.89%; Over odds win rate: 47.28%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 45.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-4.00-7.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 23 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 65.71%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Metz(67.4%), Draw(21.5%), Red Star FC 93(11.1%)

 

Metz VS Red Star FC 93, host is expected high

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.