For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Metz VS Orleans US 45, go for Metz

FRACMetz VS Orleans US 45, go for Metz

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:18:29 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 01:30 Wednesday (GMT+8)

French Cup -- Metz VS Orleans US 45

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Metz got 15 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Metz got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Orleans US 45 got 9 wins, 3 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Orleans US 45 got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Metz 0.82-0.5/1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 976 matches, the home team got 567 wins, 208 draws and 201 losses. Home win rate: 58.09%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 20.59%; Home odds win rate: 60.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3476 matches, the home team got 1456 wins, 1071 draws and 949 losses. Home win rate: 41.89%; Draw win rate: 30.81%; Away win rate: 27.30%; Over odds win rate: 43.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.50-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 54 wins, 26 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 59.34%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 12.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Metz(58.8%), Draw(25.6%), Orleans US 45(15.6%)

 

Metz VS Orleans US 45, go for Metz

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.