For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mjallby AIF VS Trelleborgs FF, home win game

SWE D2Mjallby AIF VS Trelleborgs FF, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 10:10:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Mjallby AIF VS Trelleborgs FF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Mjallby AIF got 4 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Mjallby AIF got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.3%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Trelleborgs FF got 1 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Trelleborgs FF got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mjallby AIF 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2248 matches, the home team got 941 wins, 608 draws and 699 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 27.05%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Home odds win rate: 42.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2/2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 707 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 212 draws and 195 losses. Home win rate: 42.43%; Draw win rate: 29.99%; Away win rate: 27.58%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 7.78%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.15-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 127 games, the home team got 51 wins, 32 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 40.16%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 34.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mjallby AIF(42.7%), Draw(28.0%), Trelleborgs FF(29.3%)

 

Mjallby AIF VS Trelleborgs FF, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.